CSEI is seeking a full-time Engineering Designer to start as soon as possible.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Strong math and science knowledge base
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and basic computer skills.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (Trello, Sharepoint, and GSuite Apps preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and fast-paced schedules with adaptability and composure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience with customer service
Ideal candidates will also possess:
- Experience with Autodesk Revit
- Proactive, team-oriented problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn
- Exposure to the building construction industry and/or building systems design
- Disciplined organization and time management skills
- Desire to serve others and work with humility for a larger cause
Responsibilities will include:
- Design of building systems for commercial new construction and renovation projects. Note that this is a design role, not a CAD/drafting position.
- Site visits for design coordination and surveying of existing buildings.
- Use of AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit for development of 2D and 3D design documents.
- Coordination of multiple project workflows progressing at different phases simultaneously.
- Must be capable of individual time management to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Collaboration with Engineers of other disciplines, Architects, Vendors, Owners, and Clients.
What We Offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical benefits including vision and dental
- Simple IRA and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and personal leave
- Continuing education and development opportunities
- Newly-constructed office environment
- Collaborative, team-first culture centered on service and impact